*Miles and Smiles Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk Team*
Join us Sunday April 2nd @1pm at Hammer & Stain North Shore - 296A Cabot St, Beverly MA - to help to help raise $$ for Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk at a fun & crafty Sunday FUNday out while you create your own custom DIY wood sign!
All projects come with unfinished wood sign, stencils so you can paint in the design (NO hand painting required) and your choice of paint & stain at the workshop to truly customize your sign. (pictures are just examples of color combos).
You can choose to ATTEND the workshop in person or choose to make your project at home with a take home craft kit (which includes step-by-step instructions & all the tools/materials you need to complete at home).
Projects to Choose From:
- 18" Round Sign ($65) - turn your sign into a tray by adding on handles ($10 extra) or a lazy Susan ($15 extra) - **$10 Donated
12x12" Square Sign ($45)- **$10 Donated
6x18" Rectangle Sign ($45)- **$10 Donated
6x32" Plank Sign ($55) -**$10 Donated
PLEASE READ: **Registration and ordering closes March 25th**
Any questions please email : Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
How to order:
1. Choose a project & design option using the pictures - drop down menu should match pictures when you switch from one to one
2. Please choose if you are coming to the workshop OR if you would like your project as a take home craft kit!
3. IF MAKING AT HOME - Choose your background stain color & up to 4 paint colors to paint in your design (you DO NOT need to pick colors if you are attending the workshop)
4. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only
5. ADD-ON Options: If you would like to turn your 18" Round project into a tray add on handles ($10). If you would like to turn your 18" Round project into a lazy Susan add on lazy Susan hardware ($15)
6. ADD-ON Option: Sign hanging hardware ($2)
7. If coming with friends please note who you would like to sit with
8. Agree to terms and Confirm your Order **If ordering more then 1 project - add your first project to your cart and then come back to ordering page and pick your next one and add to cart
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.