01/24/2021 (2pm) Temple b’nai Abraham DIY Virtual Fundraiser
Hammer & Stain North Shore
Join us Sunday, January 24th at 2pm for a fun & creative DIY Virtual private Fundraiser hosted by Temple b’nai Abraham. We will send out a private zoom link the day before so you can jump on and craft with us on Sunday afternoon!
Choose from a 12x12 square sign ($40), a 32x6 plank sign ($48), or a 18" round sign ($55) and customize with your choice of paint & stain colors & adding personalization where designs allow. $10 of every project will be donated to Temple b’nai Abraham.
Your project will be packaged up as a craft take home kit & includes: unfinished piece of wood, vinyl stencil, choice of stain & paint colors, tools/materials needed to complete at home & step-by-step instructions in case you can't make the virtual zoom workshop!
**Registration closes on Tuesday 1/19 @midnight Your kits will be distributed to you the Friday or Saturday before the virtual fundraiser!
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Choose a project & design option - pictures will match drop down menu.
2. Choose 1 Stain Color (background color): White, Grey, Dark Blue, Black, Natural Wood, Maple, or Brown.
3. Choose up to 4 Paint Colors to paint in the stencil/design: Bright Blue, Dark Blue, White, Black, Dark Green, Bright Green, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Pink, Light Grey, Orange, Yellow, Light Teal, Teal, Red, Coral/Peach or Brown.
4. Add Personalization where designs allow: ex. Last name, est. date
5. ADD ON OPTIONS: Sawtooth Hanging Hardware ($2), Handles to turn your 18" Round into a Tray ($10)
6. Agree to our terms & Checkout.
Once your order is placed you can not change the project, design or color choices you made.
All sales are FINAL!
All wood is different and may have knots in it.
Kit comes unfinished with all the tools/materials needed to complete as a DIY project from home while joining us on the zoom workshop.
All kits come with paint, stain, sponges, directions on how to create your project & a link to a video for step by step guidance!
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.