10/08/2020 - (7pm) 3D Sanderson Sisters Pallet Sign VIRTUAL Workshop
Hammer & Stain North Shore
Join us Thursday October 8th at 7pm for a VIRTUAL Workshop with your favorite Sanderson Sisters! Make your own witchy 3D Sanderson Sisters Pallet Sign.
Everyone will complete their project from the comfort of their HOME while following along on a LIVE zoom call with the instructor & other participants!
All you need is a laptop, tablet or phone, blow dryer or small fan to help dry the stain & paint, and a newspaper/paper or table cloth to protect your working space. Please get settled and login in 5 minutes prior so we can start on time. Wine or Beer optional ;-)
Kits will be ready for CURBSIDE PICKUP at our Studio - 296A Cabot St, Beverly MA - the week of September 28th. You will receive an email letting you know day & times for pick up!
**If you would like your kit SHIPPED to you we can do that for a $12 flat fee**
paint included - Black, Orange, Yellow, Red, Green, Purple, White & Brown
yellow and white sponges for staining & painting
one-time use stencil
step-by-step instructions (incase you end up not being able to make the zoom call)
Private Zoom Link will be emailed to you the morning of the workshop!
You will need a hot glue gun or superglue to attach the Sanderson Sister attachments to pallet sign (hair & broom)
Due to low supplies right now we are limiting the kits so order TODAY!
How to order:
1. Choose 1 Stain Color for your project - background color that you will stain your pallet sign (grey is shown in picture): White, Grey, Black, Dark Blue, Maple, Natural or Brown.
2. If you would like to personalize with family name please write in personalization box. **If want other paint colors then the ones included with the kit you can choose 4 colors of your own - please write in colors in personalization field - and pass on the automatic paint colors**
3. Add On Option - Sign Hanging Hardware. You will receive 2 D hook hangers that you will need to screw into the back of the sign when done - $5
4. Need your kit shipped to you? Check the shipped box ($12 flat fee)
5. Agree to terms and Confirm your Order.
**Please note there are no refunds for virtual workshops. Once order is placed you can not change your design or paint/stain picks. If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.