10/22/2021 - Friday (7pm) SPOOK-TACULAR Halloween themed Charcuterie Workshop!
Hammer & Stain North Shore
Join us Friday, October 22nd @7pm at Hammer & Stain North Shore's studio (296A Cabot St, Beverly MA) for a SPOOK-TACULAR and delicious WITCHY guided workshop where you will make a fun halloween themed 8x8" wood sign and learn the art of creating a very tasty & visually appealing Charcuterie platter (featuring your 3 favorite Salem sisters) to serve 4.
When the workshop is over you'll be bring home your tasty masterpiece as well as your custom DIY halloween sign! (you get to pick out your paint & stain colors at the workshop and we use a vinyl stencil to create the design).
THIS WORKSHOP IS APPROX. 2.5 HOURS.
Spots are limited so be sure to sign up early! Registration closes Saturday October 16th at midnight or when seats sell out!
Please note we have a 16 person max for our workshops. You are allowed to bring in drinks (wine & beer) to sip on while you attend our workshop!
***Please note that once you sign up there are NO REFUNDS if you need to cancel! If you can not attend the workshop for any reason we will package up your food & sign for you so that you can arrange & create at home!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your 8x8" Wood Sign Design using the drop down menu
2. If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit with
3. If you have any FOOD ALLERGIES please let us know ahead of time by writing them in the personalization field!
4. Agree to COVID19 policy
5. Agree to terms & conditions at checkout
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 16 spots, 4 people per table
- Masks are not required for those who have been vaccinated and are recommended for those who have not. Wearing or not wearing a mask in our studio is your own individual choice & preference based on your comfort level!
- We will provide you with latex gloves to wear while creating as well as have hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
**This workshop is for adults only (ages 18+). 1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.