10/23/2020 - (7pm) Christmas in October - Ceramic Trees! $45-$80
Hammer & Stain North Shore
Join us Friday, October 23rd at 7pm at Hammer & Stain North Shore's studio (296A Cabot St, Beverly MA) for a fun CHRISTMAS IN OCTOBER workshop To celebrate Christmas being 2 months away! Get a head start on your holiday decorating by painting your own custom Ceramic xmas masterpiece!
Feeling nostalgic? So are we! Pick the vintage ceramic Christmas tree (reminds us of Christmas at nana's house) or paint your own Wagon Or Truck with Christmas tree and customize with your choice of paint colors! **All options come with mini bulbs and light up!
**These projects DO NOT have to be fired in a kiln - we will have a "glaze" paint that you can add on at the end and you will be able to take your project home with you at the end of the workshop! Workshop lasts approx. 2 hours
Please note you have the option to make your project at home if you wish to! Please check off that box before checking out and we will prepare your order as a take home kit (we will reach out to you for paint color choices etc. after you place the order).
11" Tree - $45
13" Tree - $55
18" Tree - $80
Wagon w/Tree - $60
Truck w/Tree - $65
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 8 spots, 2 people per table (if you are coming with a group larger then 2 people we will make sure your tables are next to each other).
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with latex gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below (picture should match drop down)
2. Write down who you would like to sit with if coming with friends
3. Agree to COVID19 policy
4. Agree to terms and proceed to checkout
**This workshop is for Adults only (18+). 1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project). Registration closes 5 days prior to workshop.
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.