Join us Tuesday, November 24th at 7pm for a Private Virtual Party hosted by Temple Emanu-El Sisterhood for DIY wood centerpiece boxes! These make for great flower or succulent boxes for your home or to place as the centerpiece to your dining table! Centerpiece boxes measure approx. 16" long and 5" tall.
Pick your design/stencil from the pictures & drop down menu, a stain color and up to 4 paint colors. We will package up your project with all the tools/materials needed to complete your project at home while on our live zoom workshop!
Add-On Option: Choose a second design for the other side - $10
Add-On Option: Include 3 mason jars with kit - $15
Registration for this event closes on November 15th and your kit will be ready to pickup at our studio within 2-5 days prior to the event. You will receive an email when your kit is ready along with our curbside pickup days/times.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
How to order:
1. Choose a design/stencil using the drop down menu (pictures should match menu option).
2. ADD ON OPTION: want to stencil both sides? Choose a second stencil for the other side ($10)
3. Choose 1 Stain Color for your background color: White, Grey, Dark Blue, Black, Natural Wood, Maple, or Brown.
4. Choose up to 4 Paint Colors to paint in the stencil/design: Bright Blue, Dark Blue, White, Black, Dark Green, Bright Green, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Pink, Light Grey, Orange, Yellow, Light Teal, Teal, Red, Coral/Peach or Brown.
5. ADD ON OPTION: 3 Mason Jars ($15) **flowers NOT included
6. In the personalization field please write how you would like to customize your centerpiece box **where designs allow** (EX: last name, est. date etc.)
7. Agree to our terms and checkout.
Once your order is placed you can not change the project, design or color choices you made.
All sales are FINAL!
All wood is different and may have knots in it.
You will receive an email after placing your order letting you know pick up days/times over the next week that you can pick up your project or when to expect your delivery.
This project CAN NOT be painted during open studio hours, these are TAKE HOME kits only and wood comes unfinished with all the tools/materials needed to complete as a DIY project.
All kits come with paint, stain, sponges, directions on how to create your project & a link to a video for step by step guidance!
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.