Join us Saturday, December 12th at 11am at Hammer & Stain North Shore(296A Cabot St, Beverly MA) for a Cozy Knit Blanket workshop! Create a handmade cozy blanket from scratch (no knitting tools needed) that you can keep warm under during the New England fall & winter!
**You have the choice of picking 1 Color - for a solid color blanket - or 2 Colors - for a striped blanket look**
You will get 5 skeins of yarn - 140 yards - and your blanket will measure approx. 40" x 60" depending on the tightness that you knit it. No knitting experience is necessary.
Seats are limited and registration closes on November 16th. The workshop will last approximately 2-3 hours.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 8 spots, 2 people per table
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with latex gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Browse pictures for color options & state your color choices.
2. Check off how many colors you would like your blanket to be - 1 or 2!
3. Choose your yarn color(s) - Check off 1 color if you want a solid blanket or 2 colors if you want a striped blanket **Yarn color is based on availability and we will do our best to accommodate your color choice!
4. If you are coming with friends please list who you want to sit with at your table
5. Agree to our Covid Terms
6. Confirm your order & checkout
Please note that there are no refunds for this workshop. If you can not make it we will bundle your yarn up and provide you with our guided video to complete your blanket from home.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.