9/21/2021 - Tuesday (7pm) DIY Round Resin Art Trays & Mini Signs Workshop with Heidi Bissel
Hammer & Stain North Shore
Join us Tuesday, September 21st @7pm at Hammer & Stain North Shore's studio (296A Cabot St, Beverly MA) for a BRAND NEW workshop where you can make your own DIY 14" Round Resin Art Tray & Mini Sign!
We are teaming up with Designs By Heidi B (a local Beverly artisan) for an exciting NEW workshop!! Learn how create your own 14" serving tray using resin and make a fun DIY mini 6x6" sign!
**You'll be able to choose your paint & stain colors for your tray & resin art at the workshop (picture is just an example) - please choose your mini sign design ahead of time!
THIS WORKSHOP IS APPROX. 2 hours long!
Please note this workshop has a max limit of 10 people due to the nature of the projects we are making.
Registration closes Wednesday September 15th.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your design for your mini 6x6" wood sign
2. If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit with
3. Agree to COVID19 policy
4. Agree to terms & conditions at checkout
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- This workshop has a max capacity of 10 crafters!
- Masks are not required for those who have been vaccinated and are recommended for those who have not. Wearing or not wearing a mask in our studio is your own individual choice & preference based on your comfort level!
- We will provide you with latex gloves to wear while creating as well as have hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
**This workshop is kid friendly - recommended for ages 10+. 1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.