Animal Flower Crown Signs 'Hammer at Home' Take Home Kit
Hammer & Stain North Shore
Calling all farm animal lovers!! Create one of BRAND NEW Animal Flower Crown Signs!! Choose from a Pig, Cow, Llama or Donkey!
All signs are 12x12" - then choose if you want to ADD ON a Frame ($10) and/or ADD ON 3D Wood Flowers ($10). You'll get to choose your Frame Stain color as well as colors to dye your Wood Flowers! **please note that you will need superglue or a hot glue gun to glue wood flowers to your sign.
Kits come with an unfinished 12x12" Wood Sign, Paint & Stain of your choice, Stencil & all the tools/materials needed to complete your DIY sign from home - including step by step instructions!
PLEASE NOTE: our Curbside Pickup & shipping is ON HOLD until September 23rd - if you place your order between September 3 - 20th it will be ready for pickup starting on 9/23. Thank you for your patience at this time!
Once your kit is ready for pick up location we will EMAIL YOU - our studio is located at 296A Cabot St, Beverly MA 01915 !
How to order:
1. Choose an Animal for your sign - Pig, Cow, Llama or Donkey.
2. Choose 1 Stain Color for your background: White, Grey, Dark Blue, Black, Natural Wood, Maple, or Brown.
3. Choose up to 4 Paint Colors to paint in the stencil/design AND/OR to dye your Wood Flowers: Bright Blue, Dark Blue, White, Black, Dark Green, Bright Green, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Pink, Light Grey, Orange, Yellow, Light Teal, Teal, Red, Coral/Peach or Brown.
4. Add On Option: Add on a wood frame for $10
5. IF you chose to add on a wood frame please note what color stain you would like for your frame!
6. Add on Option: Add on 3D Wood Flowers for $10 (you'll receive 5 flowers)
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.