Our custom hand painted signs are the perfect present gift for a new bride & groom or loved one for a special anniversary! Give a gift that is memorable & personalize it with your choice of stain/paint colors and last name/est. date where designs allow.
Don't have time to DIY and create it yourself, no problem we've got you covered - We will make the project for you!
You will receive an email within a few days of placing your order to approve your design mock up. Before we start creating your project you must approve the mockup or send back changes. All of our hand painted projects are ready within 5-10 business days and can be picked up at our studio during our curbside pickup days/times. You will receive an email when your project is complete & ready to pick up! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Pick a design & project you love! (Pictures will match drop down menu)
2. Pick your Stain Color(s) - the background color! If you choose a framed sign please make sure to pick a stain color for the frame as well as a stain color for the background piece.
Love the way the sample in the picture looks? No problem, you can choose to make it look just like that!
OR you can choose your own colors!
3. Choose your Paint Color(s) - pick up to 4 paint colors for us to use on your design. Please note which colors you want us to paint which part of the design (ex: Black - for last name, Pink - for hearts, etc.)
4. Add Personalization info for designs that have last names, est. dates, etc.
5. ADD-ON Option: Sign Hanging Hardware ($2). If you would like us to attache hanging hardware to your project please choose this add-on option
6. Confirm your design & accept our terms
7. Check out!
**Please note that if you have any special requests please write them in the personalization box or EMAIL us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.