12/10/2020 - (6:30pm) Harborlight Nursery School DIY Craft FUNDRAISER
Hammer & Stain North Shore
Join in helping Harborlight Nursery School raise $$ by making a Holiday DIY craft! For every project ordered we will donate $5-$10 to the school! Projects are great for Kids & Adults!
Please choose if you would like to make the project at our STUDIO on Thursday Dec 10th @6:30pm (12 seats max available) or if you would like your project as a TAKE HOME KIT with a private link to a VIRTUAL workshop (Virtual workshop will be led by an instructor and will be 12/10 @6:30pm).
Projects to Choose From:
18" Round Sign ($10 donated) - turn your sign into a tray by adding on handles ($10 extra) or a lazy Susan ($15 extra) - $55
If you are choosing to attend our in-studio workshop on the 10th you DO NOT need to pick out your stain/paint colors ahead of time. If you are choosing to get your kit as a TAKE HOME CRAFT please make sure to choose your stain/paint colors before checking out!
All projects come with unfinished wood sign, stencils - choose from drop downs & pictures - paint, stain, and sponges for painting, sanding paper and instructions on how to complete the project from start to finish at home (as well as a link to a short video for step-by-step guidance!).
PLEAS READ: **Ordering closes on December 2nd at midnight & if you choose a at home craft kit they will be ready to pickup at our studio the week of December 7th during our curbside pickup days: Tues/Thurs 6-7pm and Sat 11-1pm. Once your kit is ready for pick up you will receive an email!
How to order:
1. Choose a design option using the pictures - drop down menu should match pictures when you switch from one to one
1. If you are choosing a take home kit: Choose 1 Stain Color (background color): White, Grey, Dark Blue, Black, Natural Wood, Maple, or Brown.
2. If you are choosing a take home kit:Choose up to 4 Paint Colors to paint in the stencil/design: Bright Blue, Dark Blue, White, Black, Dark Green, Bright Green, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Pink, Light Grey, Orange, Yellow, Light Teal, Teal, Red, Coral/Peach or Brown.
3. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only
4. ADD-ON Options: If you would like to turn your project into a tray add on handles ($10). If you would like to turn your project into a lazy Susan add on lazy Susan hardware ($15)
5. ADD-ON Option: Sign hanging hardware ($2)
6. Agree to terms and Confirm your Orde
Once your order is placed you can not change the project, design or color choices you made.
All sales are FINAL!
If picking up at our studio we will email you times over the next week that we will be at the studio to drop in and pick up. If you choose delivery option we will email you with when your kit will be delivered.
This project CAN NOT be painted during open studio hours, these are TAKE HOME kits only!
Kits will be ready to pick up within 48 hours of placing your order! You will receive an email confirmation and times for pick up when ready.
All kits come with paint, stain, sponges, directions on how to create your project & a link to a video for step by step guidance!
Any questions please email: email@example.com
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.