SPRING Themed 'Hammer at Home' Take Home Kits - $25-$50
Hammer & Stain North Shore
Take the DIY fun home with you and make one of our SPRING THEMEDprojects! All projects come with stencils - choose from drop downs & pictures - paint, stain, and sponges for painting, sanding paper and instructions on how to complete the project from start to finish at home (as well as a link to a short video for step-by-step guidance!).
You will receive an email once your kit is ready to pick up. Our pick up days/times are: Tues & Thurs 6-7pm and Sat 11-1pm.
Choose from the following projects:
- 8x8" Square Wood Sign - $25
- 12" Round Wood Sign/Door Hanger - $35
- 6x18" Rectangle Wood Sign - $35
- 9x36" Plank Wood Sign - $50
- 14x17" Pallet Wood Sign - $50
- Wood Centerpiece Box (6x16") **flowers & mason jars NOT included - $45
** You can only customize stencils that have names in them, all other stencils come as they are shown. You can choose to order as many projects as you wish (limited quantity available)!
You can add on a sign hanger (saw tooth hanger that you easily screw into your sign) for $2
How to order:
1. Choose a project & design option using the pictures - drop down menu should match pictures when you switch from one to one
2. Choose 1 Stain Color for your background color
3. Choose up to 4 Paint Colors to paint in your design
4. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field.
5. ADD ON Option - Sign Hanging Hardware $2
6. Confirm your Order.
Once your order is placed you can not change the project, design or color choices you made.
All sales are FINAL!
This project CAN NOT be painted during open studio hours, these are TAKE HOME kits only!
Kit pickup days: Tues & Thurs 6-7pm & Sat 11-1pm
All kits come with paint, stain, sponges, directions on how to create your project & a link to a video for step by step guidance!
Any questions please email: email@example.com
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.