Vintage Holiday Ceramics Take Home Craft Kits ($12-$95)
Hammer & Stain North Shore
Our VINTAGE HOLIDAY & WINTER CERAMICS are back!!!
Paint your own Christmas or Winter Ceramic Project and show it off all season long! Gather friends and/or family and host a fun festive painting party!! **Our ceramics DO NOT need to be fired in the kiln.
You can add a top coat of sparkle glaze ($5) to your project when you check out if you want to give it a "glazed" look.
Pictures are just examples of how you can paint your project - you get to choose your own paint colors at checkout.
SOLD OUT: Large Gnome w/Christmas Tree Hat & Gnome w/Christmas Tree
Crafts kits are ready to be picked up at our studio - 296A Cabot St, Beverly MA - within 3-5 business days. We will EMAIL YOU when your project is ready to be picked up.
How to order:
1. Choose a project using the drop down menu - pictures should match menu.
2. If wanting to order more then one project please add one to your cart and then go back to the ordering page to add another (repeat steps to add more to your cart)
3. Pick your paint colors - primary color(s) is the color you will use the most of, secondary colors are the accent colors and if you are painting a ceramic tree you can pick your base color.
4. ADD ON OPTION - Top Coat of Sparkle "Glaze" $5
5. Agree to our terms & Confirm your Order.
- All sales are FINAL - there are no refunds given to these projects and all projects must be painted at home.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your order. There are NO REFUNDS for this take home craft kit!
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.